Below are the Terms and Conditions governing the booking of guest house accommodation with The Accommodator, an accommodation booking service.
Before you book a room with The Accommodator please make sure that you have thoroughly acquainted yourself with our conditions of use below. By booking guest house accommodation through www.accommodator.pk (hereinafter "the Website") you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be considered a binding contract between you, the customer, and The Accommodator. If you are booking accommodation for a group of travelers, these terms and conditions shall apply with equal force to all members of the group.
Booking and contracts
1. When you book accommodation with The Accommodator, you make a contract with The Accommodator only, and not with your chosen guesthouse/hotel. For this reason, all alterations, cancellations or disputes should be directed to The Accommodator. Cancellations or alterations of which The Accommodator is not informed in the way described below shall be considered invalid, and will not be considered grounds for the issue of a refund or the withholding of payment.
2. A reservation request placed by you on the Website shall be considered an offer by you to buy the accommodation services subject to availability and these terms and conditions. You do not contract with The Accommodator until you receive a booking confirmation.
3. Your contract with The Accommodator for the booking of accommodation at your chosen location in Pakistan. The Accommodator contracts to process your booking and payment. The Accommodator does not contract to provide accommodation of any kind, and cannot be held responsible for the quality of accommodation or any damages or losses connected with the provision of accommodation.
4. Guesthouse/Hotel reservations made online less than 24 hours before the proposed date of arrival will not be accepted or processed. If you do require urgent accommodation, please contact us via email on following addresses.
5. The Accommodator does not offer you the opportunity to check availability at guesthouses/hotels online. The fact that accommodation is shown as available on the Website does not guarantee that we will be able to confirm your booking for any particular date or at any particular price. Until you receive a confirmation via email from The Accommodator.
Payment and pricing
1. The Website is designed for booking of accommodation place only and for payment (in case of individual guest) you will be required to pay amount partially at the time of check-in and remaining at check-out time. In corporate guest case, no payment is needed until the tour ends, after that total bill amount will be invoiced to the company for payment. Corporate guest must pay the billed amount within 15 days after the receipt of invoice.
2. The accommodator also offers prepay reservation feature and through that you can buy nights in advance and can avail the accommodation service within 12 months, of course on discounted price.
3. Prices will only be displayed on the Website in Pak Rupees. You will be billed for accommodation in PKR.
4. Prices displayed on the Website are dependent on availability and are not binding. The Accommodator reserves the right to change prices at any time, and is not obliged to provide services at these prices. However, if there are any changes in prices between the moment you place your reservation request and the moment we process your booking, you will be informed of the change and your permission will be required before your booking can be confirmed.
Cancellation and alterations
1. If you wish to cancel or alter your booking after you have received your booking confirmation, you must contact The Accommodator through email or directly call on contact number mentioned on your confirmation email, and not the guesthouse/hotel for which your booking has been made. Cancellation policies vary according to the period for which you are booking, and will be described in full on your booking confirmation. You agree to abide by the cancellation policy described on your booking confirmation.
2. Reservation cancellations or alterations must be made in writing by email to The Accommodator. Unless otherwise stated on your booking confirmation, cancellation requests must be available to The Accommodator at least 48 hours before the scheduled date of check-in for your booking. Reservation changes reported directly to the guesthouse/hotel will not be accepted by The Accommodator.
3. The Accommodator charges NO CANCELLATION FEE as long as the client's reservation is cancelled before the cancellation deadline stated on the client's booking confirmation. The cancellation deadline may be earlier for some location and during some periods, and for some dates (exhibition periods and other high-demand dates) no cancellation may be permitted after a booking is confirmed. It is the client's obligation to check their booking confirmation for details of the applicable cancellation deadline.
4. A client's failure to arrive at the guesthouse/hotel without first canceling their reservation by one of the above methods ("no-show") or any cancellations made after the applicable cancellation deadline are subject to a penalty, equal to the cost of the first night's accommodation for each room reserved, unless otherwise stated on your booking cancellation.
5. Reservation changes can be made at any time according and incur NO FEE unless the change is made after the applicable cancellation deadline for the original booking, in which case they will be charged the cancellation penalty of the cost of the first night's accommodation for each room reserved. Reservation changes are subject to the same limitations as cancellations, as described above.
6. Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, clients may also extend or shorten their reservation at a given location as long as they inform The Accommodator of the request at least 24 hours before their original check-out time. The guest house must also be informed of the client's wish to extend or shorten their stay, and the client must ensure that the guest house's records are changed accordingly. The Accommodator cannot guarantee that all alterations to bookings will be accommodated, and cannot guarantee that, if it is possible to alter your booking, the rates will be the same for the altered booking as for the original booking.
Information and reviews
1. The Accommodator makes every effort to ensure that the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, The Accommodator does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without any notice.
2. Guesthouses/Hotels features are a guide to overall quality of accommodation and service provided. In most cases they correspond to the guest house's own proclaimed features. They are not, and should not be treated as, guarantees of any particular services, amenities, or standards at any particular guesthouse/hotel.
3. The Accommodator does not recommend or endorse any particular guest house, but tries to offer an accurate picture of accommodation available. No description of a guest house on the Website may be considered an endorsement or recommendation specific to the accommodation available at the time of your booking. The Accommodator accepts no responsibility for discrepancies between opinions or information stated on the Website, and your experience of any particular guesthouse/hotel.
4. All guesthouse/hotel information that is published on The Accommodator website is current as of September 2009, but is subject to change without notice. The Accommodator has visited the majority of its featured guesthouses/hotels, and every effort has been made to describe the guest houses as accurately as possible. However, The Accommodator cannot accept responsibility for facilities which are temporarily unavailable, are under renovation or are not suited to the individual's tastes or preferences. Redecoration and maintenance is necessary to the upkeep of any guest house and may take place without prior warning. The effects of normal wear and tear can be expected in a guest house and these are beyond our control. The Accommodator cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance or inconvenience to the client beyond their control nor for accidents in a guest house or loss caused by guest house management or staff.
Complaints and liability
1. Your contract with The Accommodator is for the booking, and not the provision, of accommodation. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the accommodation or services provided, The Accommodator will be ready to assist you in your attempt to rectify the problem. However, The Accommodator will do all legal extents be recognized not to be liable for any insufficiencies or faults in your accommodation.
2. In case of any problem or complaint, it is imperative that the client informs The Accommodator at the earliest opportunity in order that they have the opportunity to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. If a complaint cannot be resolved locally, The Accommodator must be notified in writing within 4 (Four) working days of the end of the service provided. A copy of the complaint must also be submitted to and signed by the manager of the guesthouse/hotel in question. If a client fails to follow this procedure this may hinder The Accommodator’s ability to rectify the complaint and reduce or resolve any claim that the client may have.
3. Where The Accommodator can be considered liable, there liability to you shall be no higher than the full cost of accommodation booked by you.
Your obligations and limitations
1. By submitting a reservation through the Website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. These term and conditions and the services provided under them are governed exclusively by the legislation of the Pakistan. In all matters connected to these terms and conditions, you agree to abide by the laws of the Pakistan. In the event of any dispute arising from these terms and conditions or the services provided under them, you agree to submit to the final judgment of the applicable courts of the Pakistan.
The Accommodator Team