- Terms of services
- Online policy
- Payment and pricing
- Cancellation and alterations
- Information and reviews
- Complaints and liability
- Your obligations and limitations
Below are the Terms and Conditions governing the booking of guest house accommodation with The Accommodator, an accommodation booking service.
Before you book a room with The Accommodator please make sure that you have thoroughly acquainted yourself with our conditions of use below. By booking guest house accommodation through www.accommodator.pk(hereinafter “the Website”) you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be considered a binding contract between you, the customer, and The Accommodator. If you are booking accommodation for a group of travelers, these terms and conditions shall apply with equal force to all members of the group.
Booking and contracts
1. When you book accommodation with The Accommodator, you make a contract with The Accommodator only, and not with your chosen guesthouse/hotel. For this reason, all alterations, cancellations or disputes should be directed to The Accommodator. Cancellations or alterations of which The Accommodator is not informed in the way described below shall be considered invalid, and will not be considered grounds for the issue of a refund or the withholding of payment.
2. A reservation request placed by you on the Website shall be considered an offer by you to buy the accommodation services subject to availability and these terms and conditions. You do not contract with The Accommodator until you receive a booking confirmation.
3. Your contract with The Accommodator for the booking of accommodation at your chosen location in Pakistan. The Accommodator contracts to process your booking and payment. The Accommodator does not contract to provide accommodation of any kind, and cannot be held responsible for the quality of accommodation or any damages or losses connected with the provision of accommodation.
4. Guesthouse/Hotel reservations made online less than 24 hours before the proposed date of arrival will not be accepted or processed. If you do require urgent accommodation, please contact us via email on following addresses.
5. The Accommodator does not offer you the opportunity to check availability at guesthouses/hotels online. The fact that accommodation is shown as available on the Website does not guarantee that we will be able to confirm your booking for any particular date or at any particular price. Until you receive a confirmation via email from The Accommodator.
We will not collect any personal information about you if you simply browse this website. In the event, however, that you book a reservation online, we will need certain personal information to complete the transaction. The personal information which we will need includes, without limitation, your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and room preference, if any. None of this personal information will be obtained unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide it to us. Such personal information will be made available to the operator of our central reservation system and to the operator of the guesthouse/hotel for which the reservation is made, but in each case only for the purpose of completing the reservation.
On certain occasions, we request your E-mail address for purposes of correspondence, confirmation or cancellation of reservations. If you wish to add your name to, or remove your name from one of the E-mail lists, simply let us know and your E-mail address will be removed. We will not share your E-mail address with anyone outside our company nor disclose user information to any third party. We may use the personal data you provide online to send you information about new service or offers that we feel may be of interest to you.
Many of the Guest Houses / hotels are owned and operated by independent franchisees who are not affiliated with us except for the franchisor/franchisee relationship. Accordingly, we have no control over the use of your personal information which may be provided to these franchisees in the reservation process.
Our website contains links to other websites on the internet. Any personal information which you disclose to us in the reservation process is not transferred to any linked sites except to the extent necessary to complete the reservation process. To the extent that a linked site is operated by someone who is not affiliated with us, we have no control over the use and disclosure of any personal information which you may divulge while visiting such linked website.
Not with standing the foregoing, we may disclose your personal information when required by law, in response to a subpoena or other similar legal process or under the discovery process in litigation or when we in good faith feel such disclosure is appropriate to protect the personal safety of any person or to protect this site, our property or the property of our affiliates or franchisees. You should also be aware that our website uses “cookie” technology throughout the online reservation process to collect information and data automatically. “Cookies” are small text files that a website stores on a user’s computer. They do not corrupt or damage your computer hardware or software.
- Recognize return visitors to our website;
- Store and recall user preferences so that we understand what you prefer to view on our website;
- Measure usage of our website and specific pages on our website; and
- Facilitate content and functionality improvements.
- Gather information about your visits to other sites; or
- Gather personal information about you other than the information specified above and your transaction history with this website.
We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time without any prior notice or other action other than the posting of the revised policy on this website. If you feel that we have violated this policy or if you have any questions or concerns about this policy or the privacy of any personal information which you may have disclosed to us on this website, please contact us at the following address:
1. The Website is designed for booking of accommodation place only and for payment (in case of individual guest) you will be required to pay an amount partially at the time of check-in and remaining at checkout time. In corporate guest case, no payment is needed until the tour ends, after that total bill amount will be invoiced to the company for payment. Corporate guest must pay the billed amount within 15 days after the receipt of invoice.
2. The accommodator.pk also offers prepay reservation feature and through that you can buy nights in advance and can avail the accommodation service within 12 months, of course on discounted price.
3. Prices will only be displayed on the Website in PAK Rupees. You will be billed for accommodation in PKR.
4. Prices displayed on the Website are dependent on availability and are not binding. The Accommodator reserves the right to change prices at any time, and is not obliged to provide services at these prices. However, if there are any changes in prices between the moment you place your reservation request and the moment we process your booking, you will be informed of the change and your permission will be required before your booking can be confirmed.
1. If you wish to cancel or alter your booking after you have received your booking confirmation, you must contact The Accommodator through email or directly call on contact number mentioned in your confirmation email, and not the guesthouse/hotel for which your booking has been made. Cancellation policies vary according to the period for which you are booking, and will be described in full on your booking confirmation. You agree to abide by the cancellation policy described on your booking confirmation.
2. Reservation cancellations or alterations must be made in writing by email to The Accommodator. Unless otherwise stated on your booking confirmation, cancellation requests must be available to The Accommodator.pk at least 48 hours before the scheduled date of check-in for your booking. Reservation changes reported directly to the guesthouse/hotel will not be accepted by The Accommodator.
3. The Accommodator charges NO CANCELLATION FEE as long as the client’s reservation is cancelled before the cancellation deadline stated on the client’s booking confirmation. The cancellation deadline may be earlier for some location and during some periods, and for some dates (exhibition periods and other high-demand dates) no cancellation may be permitted after a booking is confirmed. It is the client’s obligation to check their booking confirmation for details of the applicable cancellation deadline.
4. A client’s failure to arrive at the guesthouse/hotel without first canceling their reservations by one of the above methods (“no-show”) or any cancellations made after the applicable cancellation deadline is subject to a penalty, equal to the cost of the first night’s accommodation for each room reserved, unless otherwise stated on your booking cancelled.
5. Reservation changes can be made at any time according and incur NO FEE unless the change is made after the applicable cancellation deadline for the original booking, in which case they will be charged the cancellation penalty of the cost of the first night’s accommodation for each room reserved. Reservation changes are subject to the same limitations as cancellations, as described above.
6. Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, clients may also extend or shorten their reservation at a given location as long as they inform The Accommodator of the request at least 24 hours before their original checkout time. The guest house must also be informed of the client’s wish to extend or shorten their stay, and the client must ensure that the guest house’s records are changed accordingly. The Accommodator cannot guarantee that all alterations to bookings will be accommodated, and cannot guarantee that, if it is possible to alter your booking, the rates will be the same for the altered book as for the original booking.
1. The Accommodator makes every effort to ensure that the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, The Accommodator does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without any notice.
2. Guesthouses/Hotels features are a guide to overall quality of accommodation and service provided. In most cases, they correspond to the guest house’s own proclaimed features. They are not, and should not be treated as, guarantees of any particular services, amenities, or standards at any particular guesthouse/hotel.
3. The Accommodator does not recommend or endorse any particular guest house, but tries to offer an accurate picture of accommodation available. No description of a guest house on the Website may be considered an endorsement or recommendation specific to the accommodation available at the time of your booking. The Accommodator accepts no responsibility for discrepancies between opinions or information stated on the Website, and your experience of any particular guesthouse/hotel.
4. All guesthouse/hotel information that is published on The Accommodator website is current as of September 2009, but is subject to change without notice. The Accommodator has visited the majority of its featured guesthouses/hotels, and every effort has been made to describe the guest houses as accurately as possible. However, The Accommodator cannot accept responsibility for facilities which are temporarily unavailable, are under renovation or are not suited to the individual’s tastes or preferences. Redecoration and maintenance is necessary to the upkeep of any guest house and may take place without prior warning. The effects of normal wear and tear can be expected in a guest house and these are beyond our control. The Accommodator cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance or inconvenience to the client beyond their control nor for accidents in a guest house or loss caused by guest house management or staff.
1. Your contract with The Accommodator is for the booking, and not the provision, of accommodation. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the accommodation or services provided, The Accommodator will be ready to assist you in your attempt to rectify the problem. However, The Accommodator will do all legal extents be recognized not to be liable for any inefficiencies or faults in your accommodation.
2. In case of any problem or complaint, it is imperative that the client informs The Accommodator at the earliest opportunity in order that they have the opportunity to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. If a complaint cannot be resolved locally, The Accommodator must be notified in writing within 4 (Four) working days of the end of the service provided. A copy of the complaint must also be submitted to and signed by the manager of the guesthouse/hotel in question. If a client fails to follow this procedure this may hinder The Accommodator’s ability to rectify the complaint and reduce or resolve any claim that the client may have.
3. Where The Accommodator can be considered liable, their liability to you shall be no higher than the full cost of accommodation booked by you.
1. By submitting a reservation through the Website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. These terms and conditions and the services provided under them are governed exclusively by the legislation of the Pakistan. In all matters connected to these terms and conditions, you agree to abide by the laws of the Pakistan. In the event of any dispute arising from these terms and conditions or the services provided under them, you agree to submit to the final judgment of the applicable courts of the Pakistan.
The Accommodator Team